anna_unfolding: (Default)
[personal profile] anna_unfolding



Podfic cover art made by regonym. You made something so perfect!!!!! I love the lettering and the skirttttttttt &hockeythighs;


Title: All the Boys Keep Jockin'
Author: queeniegalore
Reader: anna_unfolding
Fandom: hockey rpf
Pairing: Jonathan Toews/Patrick Kane
Rating: adult
Length: 51:30
Author’s tags: crossdressing, lip gloss, Halloween, broning, anti-lockout squee fest, PWP (though the reader disagrees!), make up
Author’s summary: AKA the one where Jonny learns to love Halloween and Patrick Kane discovers the powers of Vinyl Gloss 550 (Lovesick).
Reader's notes: This was selected and recorded for letsgofriday on the occasion of the Informal Twitter Podfic Exchange of 2012. I was thrilled to get a hockey person as my giftee!!! I had a blast recording this fic; I love reading queeniegalore's fics because they're full of really humorous head space narration and hot sex, but also because her characters' feelings are always really palpable. Great fics for performing!
Music: Lip Gloss, by Lil Mama, because the title of the fic comes from the song.



DL LINKS:

Length: 51:30
mp3 link: here


Originally posted at my DW account here.

Date: 2013-01-07 02:46 pm (UTC)
jae: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jae
Wow, you've been busy! :)

-J

Profile

anna_unfolding: (Default)
anna_unfolding

October 2014

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:39 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios