I don't usually do memes, but I want to do this one! Leave a character in the comments and I'll give you three reasons I wouldn't date them (and one reason I would).
Pick from any of my fandoms or shows I'm familiar with, including:
(actor rpf of these also ok)
HP, including fic!verses like ddg and sbp
Bandom
Avengers, incl Avengers EMH
Sports rpf, including all Olympics athletes, USWNT, and hockey players (fml)
Glee
Downton Abby
My Little Pony
The Social Network
I'm probably leaving things out, but try it if you think I know it!
You also can tell me which chars or people you'd like to ship me with. :)
Pick from any of my fandoms or shows I'm familiar with, including:
(actor rpf of these also ok)
HP, including fic!verses like ddg and sbp
Bandom
Avengers, incl Avengers EMH
Sports rpf, including all Olympics athletes, USWNT, and hockey players (fml)
Glee
Downton Abby
My Little Pony
The Social Network
I'm probably leaving things out, but try it if you think I know it!
You also can tell me which chars or people you'd like to ship me with. :)